Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Germany re-visited

Cathedral at night.
German Beer hall. Exactly as I thought it would be except for the Halloween jack-o-laterns haha. Bar maids and everything it was sweet. Beer was flowing like wine and uuuuhhhh i had a water with lemon. haha. They don't serve root beer so that's what I was left with.




Koln which is how it is spelt, but all the info I had said Cologne. I guess that's the english translation.






The Church
in KOLN. I took this as soon as I hopped off the train. It was about 6 in the morning. This church is huge. I have been in a lot of churches in my travels. I always think its interesting to go into a church and just sit and watch people.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

koln is a great city.
thanks for the pics it brought back some great memories. if you have any more please post

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home