Thursday, September 20, 2007

MONEY MAKIN' DOGS

One expensive chew toy.
Guapo and Bentley with their stash. Bentley doesn't look too happy to have the money.




I get money... I get money. I get it. Bentley gets paid.






I think dogs need to pull their own weight. I need these dogs to make some money. Dog food ain't cheap.






Well that won't happen. But, after I sold the VW van I had all this cash and thought it would be a funny picture. Well Bentley started chewing on Mr. Franklin. That was about to be an expensive doggy treat.






I got it out but it was a littl slobbery.






So, here are the pics.



2 Comments:

Blogger BorderWars said...

I have working dogs, but they don't get paid. I need to fix that and retire off of them.

11:55 PM  
Blogger Harley King said...

"Dirty deeds done dirt cheap, dirty deeds done dirt cheap."

ACDC anybody?

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home