Tuesday, October 23, 2007

GERMANY= fun, and cool language fun


uhhhhhhhhh....

I'm in germany.


all my webpages are in German so buttons like send are in german. So I could be hitting send or delete.

German is a funny language. I don't get it. I just keep saying Nein nein. or is it nien nien. Anyways, So far so good, but I haven't really done anything.

I rode the train from Fankfurt to Koln. I sat buy a Chinese guy from Ohio who was going to a plastic show. It was interesting to talk to him since he works in China so much.


Then I came to the hotel and crashed. It was like 2 am in Idaho. Now I can't sleep. It is like 3am here now. crazy crazy.


I'll take some pictures and post them in the next few days. I'm trying to see if I can swing a Porsche factory visit. They only build like 3-4 cars a day at each factory. We'll see if I can pull it off. I guess I was supposed to sign up like 3 months in advance. So, we'll see if I can work it in.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home