Thursday, September 20, 2007

McCall kayak trip

This was a few weeks back we went out on the Kayaks to do some cruising around the lake. It was a nice day. These kayaks are awesome you pedal them and they can cruise. The dogs weren't so sure about the water at first. Bentley kind of sinks Guapo learned to swim and was fetching sticks out in the water. I was so proud of him. hahaa.
Cristi and Guapo in action on the lake
Bentley getting ready for the trip. I took this picture and then hopped in the boat and Bentley got nervous and started shifting his weight and I tipped over and fell out with the camera in my pocket. So it still works but the screen doesn't work. May be time to get a new digi.

Cristi and Guapo heading out to sea.

1 Comments:

Blogger Harley King said...

Wendy and I love lake trips. When's your next one? Maybe we can join you. I promise not to rock the boat.

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home