Tuesday, January 02, 2007

BYU football is Back. I claim Oregon but Bleed BYU Las Vegas Bowl

Game OVER!!!!



























After the game the fans rushed the field. So, we joined them. Cosmo the Cougar was feeling it. Putting the ducks out of their miesery










Da fam at the game.









Cristi and I at the game.










Deb and McCall.











McCall showed up with her game face on. It was good to see the little one being brought up right.












Tanner and I after we purchased our sweet VEGAS BOWL shirts from a bootleger on the strip. Las Vegas isn't my favorite city. I like to go there but, once I get there I'm ready to leave. Not a fun city if you don't gamble. Roller coasters would be cool if they weren't like 20 bucks a ride. But the shirts were cool and we bought blue visors too.













Cristi with Tanner talking it up on the celly. We arrived to Vegas in the P.J. to cheer on the mighty cougars.








Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home