Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Crazy pictures from China

Every trip I like to take pictures of things that are crazy or just looney. So these are some of the funny things I saw. Enjoy.
Now this doesn't see to crazy but, this is China. I mean it's a communist country. There aren't even many churches at all in China and the only ones that do exist are controlled by the Red Party.I thought this was interesting. I mean a bible at a hotel is no big deal, but this is China.
Sorry this is sideways. Ok let me explain. Below is a river. Above is a bumper car ring. I'm not the smartest man in the world but, I know long falls, electric cars, and water isn't a good combination. This was crazy to me. But, while I was there I didn't see anyone take a ride.

This isn't too crazy. But I stayed at a hotel that was a hotel/art gallery. These were some crazy wierd statues. Anyways, take it for what you will.


This is pretty easy. I debated if I should even post it because it was too easy. This was in my hotel. It wouldn't be so bad, but my hotel was kind of classy. And I walk in and see this huge ornage hand chair. Nothing says class like a huge orange chair.






Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home