Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Brooks 2.0



Brooks 2.0


UDY'S and Brooks


Brooks and Brooks No I didn't stutter.

Well The Udy's told me that they used to go on my blog all the time and then they stopped. Why did they stop. Well it is simple really. I started slackin' and not posting new material. So, I figure that the best way to bring back my loyal viewers is take pictures of them and their kid who shares my name.
Sound like a GOOD PLAN? Well, that's what I did.

Ok, well we were down in Utah and we had lunch with my good ol' mission companion E. Udy and his lovely wife and their son. It was a lot of fun. We hadn't seen them in a while. I also haven't met their son Brooks. That's right Brooks. Same name but he's only about 1 year old.

So, these pictures are outside Cafe Rio with the Udy's and Brooks 2.0

Enjoy Udy's I'll do better and keep my blog updated more often.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home