Tuesday, October 03, 2006

more pics from Russia



D and K after our delicious sunday lunch.



Does this car look like its from London? Well you are correct. I had a layover and had to check my bag. They only let you carry on a 3inch by 10 inch bag. So I had to go outside and say Hey, I'm in London. So I took a picture of this Taxi. And when you are in London you have to say Rubbish So, I said this is rubbish that I can't see the city. I think I used that right.


Church in Krasnyarsk. There are 3 branches in the city. The members there were very nice and they spent a lot of time talking with me. After this we went to Konstantin's apartment and his mom made us dinner it was good.


Train

This a picture of a guy on a train. This was boxcar. Boxcar is the worst possible way to travel. It is kind of community style. You don't have any privacy. You sleep in the car with everyone else. It was an interesting experience.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home