Tuesday, October 03, 2006

From Russia with Love




My bed. It is only about 6 feet long and that doesn't work when you are 6'4"


Inside our train cabin. This was my home for a couple of days. 2 weeks of traveling and I only stayed in a hotel for 4 nights I think.


This was our mode of transportation through Russia. That's right the train. I flew into Moscow and rode trains the rest of the time. Trains are kinda fun. Well when you don't ride them for 38 hours. We rode one leg for 38 hours all the rest were a little less.



This is Krasnyarsk a really beautiful city where our Russian office is. This is from my hotel room. Traveling by yourself mean that you have to take all your own pictures.


I took this picture in the train station in Moscow. The lighting was really cool so I took a picture. We were going to go to Red Square but we got caught in a traffic jam. So, we didn't get to see it but, maybe next time.

I've been really slackin' I've got about 4 months worth of adventures that I've not posted. I guess I'll have to at least post some pics from My Russia trip.

I've got to post my europe trip for my mom's birthday and China as well.
I've been slackin' so I will try to catch up and get some stuff posted. I really don't have any really interesting pictures from Russia. But,anyways I'll try to keep this up a little better.

Here are the Russian pictures enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home