Friday, December 09, 2005

Food






When you are doing business in Beijing it seems that everyone wants to take you to lunch to eat Peking duck. I've eaten it 3 times here. Today I had a meeting with a door manufacturer and they said lets go get peking duck and I had heard that noodles are really good so I asked if we could get noodles instead. They all smiled and said yes.

Here are some food pics i've taken

The duck comes with it's head still attached. There he is looking at you as you eat him.

For the most part the food has been really good. I heard that it wasn't that good. It is definately not panda express! Chinese food in the US is very different.

The other day I went and bought some food on my own just to try some new stuff It was pretty good. They also had oreos and ritz with filling. Actually really good.

I took some pics because I think it's cool to see Chinese for US logos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home