Friday, December 09, 2005

eggciting

Here are some pictures from a few days back. The magic egg and bean products are really quite inginuitive. I really like them. I can't remember if I explained the process. The bean is put into an egg or a can water is added and the plant grows out of the can or out of the egg breaking it. The pod has a message on it. They can do any message you want. It's really cool. The idea is a pretty good one. I mean if they sold millions of pet rocks back in the day why not this? Chia pets were a big deal too. Most of my chia pet heads had male pattern baldness and didn't really ever grow into the fro like they should have.

They had some other products that would be coming to market soon. They let me take some pictures of them but asked to keep them a secret for a few more months.

There may be oppurtunities with this product. Who knows?



Myself and the owners of Magic Egg.

Plant emerging with a special message on it. After about a week the egg cracks and the plant with a message emerges.

eggs in the process.

Golden egg.

Finished product with a face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home