Friday, December 09, 2005

Wow!!!! Lunch

I was so hungry the other day and I was looking for somewhere to eat. I was lost not really knowing where to go So I just walked until I saw a place that looked interesting. I went in thinking it was a mall or something. It ends up it was this really high end restraunt with a twist. I went to the front desk and asked if it was a restraunt and they didn't understand me. One of the girls motioned me to come downstairs. So I followed her and she led me to the Bathroom. Restroom, Restraunt they both start with Rest. That's not really the funny part. Down the Hall there were small rooms with little porthol windows in them. In each room was a group of people sitting around small tables and singing Kareokee (sp?) Very Very badly. It was funny. Partly because it was bad partly because it was the in a language I couldn't understand and partly because it was the middle of the day. Who goes and does Kareokee at 1 in the afternoon?

It was great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home