Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Good Egg

Well, today I went and visited another factory they make a product called the magic egg.
It is a seed inside an egg that grows out of the egg and has a message on it. It was a really good visit. The owners are really nice. The factory had about 100 workers. It is interesting because most of the factories I have been to have girls working.
I asked why they had girls working and they said girls work better with easy work and boys are for heavy work.
I think they make about 120 dollars a month.
They are runnign 3 shifts at the factory.

They took me to lunch and they brought out a whole peking duck. Most of the food was good. We had some weird stuff but for the most part it was really good.

The rest of the day was spent wandering around the city.

Tomorrow I will go to the Temple of Heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home