Thursday, April 21, 2005

Madness!!!!

Well, this week has been crazy. I've been trying to put allt the finishing touches on my doc. The premiere is tomorrow. Which is crazy seeing how I just finihed editing it all last night, or I should I say this morining at 6. One thing's for sure. I'll be getting a whole lot more sleep once this is over with.

I also have finals starting next week. It's going to be killer. I've got 4 finals to take. Saturday is the first one, oh wait. I'm not going to be her on Saturday. Why Becuase Todd (my little brother) is getting married. It's madness I tell you. Sheer madness. I also told him and his future wife that i'd make them a wedding video. Which I haven't even started. Great! So, it's going to be crazy. I get back Sunday and if the film does good I have to go down to Tuscon on Sunday to attend the the Best of the Fest. Then Monday I've got my first final. When will I study? I don't know.

But, I really like all that's going on right now with me. So, I can't complain. Life is good. Oh yes, I need to mention this before I sign off. I told you that I was going to buy a bug for mexico. Well, I went and bought a vw bus instead. A '71 vw bus. It is sweet. Kind of an orange-yellow. I'll post some pics when I take some. It runs like a champ and doesn't really have any major problems. It leaks a little oil, so i'll have to get that fixed.

Ok i'm out i'll keep you posted on the film fest, finals, and wedding festivities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home