Sunday, March 27, 2005

Arizona International Film Festival

Well,

They've posted all the finalist in the Arizona Film Festival have been posted. Here's the list. My doc. premieres on the 22nd of April. Only problem is that Todd is getting married the next day in Idaho and the rehersal dinner is the night before. So, It's a bummer. I guess we'll see what happens I fly back Sunday night and if the documentary wins in the documentary competition they will show it again Sunday.

I'll keep you posted.

Still no word on the bug. I haven't seen any good deals yet.

The condo is coming along fine. The fam was in town and they helped us out big time on getting our house up to par. They were a big help. The design team was painting and doing all fabric and color matching and all that. It was a big help. We tore out the kitchen. We have to wait 4 weeks for the cupbords to be delivered. I think it'll give us some time to get all the rest of the remodeling done.

But, we'll get the house done about the time we head to mexico.

well, happy easter. I hope all is well.

Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home