Thursday, April 07, 2005

Papers tests and papers

Well, this week is all about tests and papers. We've gotten so much thrown at us. Finance test on Monday Data Analysis on friday. 3 papers due next week. It's starting to drown me. I do not recommend making a documentary and trying to do school at the same time.
Thunderbird's media/movie club wants to screen the movie on Sunday. Yeah, not all the way done with it. That could be a problem. I think it's goint to take a couple late nights to knock this stuff out.

I'm excited to see some people who haven't been involved in the process see the film. I want to see their reactions, I think it'll be unexpected for sure for most. They are anticipating one of the largest crowds in history since it's a film by a student. Usually they screen international films that have done well in the box office. We'll see how it goes. I'll keep you posted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home