Thursday, March 31, 2005

Living the life

Well,

School has been busy. This week i've been coming home around 10 everynight. That wouldn't be so bad if there wasn't a wife waiting for me to come home. :)

School is getting busy. I think all the profs. are trying to load us up with projects and info before we get into finals. I guess that's a good thing.

The DOC. is coming along nicely. Another few late nights and i'll have that badboy all sown up. That'll be nice. My little brother Taylor is working on the film's p.r. stuff for me. He's making a movie poster and all that. It looks pretty good. Once I have a final copy I'll post it up on the site.

Well back to work.

I think I may have found the bug that will make the trip to Mexico. It's really beat up, but that'll work perfect.

Ok, Well i'd better go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home