Thursday, March 17, 2005

VW BUG/ Documentary

After this semester Cristi and I are going to Mexico for a semester. I want to buy an old VW bug. Do you think that would be a good idea? I think it'd be a lot of fun. We aren't too far from Mexico as it is. A bug is a pretty common car down there, so parts and getting it fixed would be really easy. So, I think that it would be a lot of fun.

V-dubs get great gas milage and we can just take our time heading down to Mexico stopping in little villages and eating good food. I think that's be fun.

All I need now is to find a cool old bug.

If anyone knows of one let me know.



The documentary is coming along great. I've got to put subtitles on it and also do some voice over that could be time consuming but it's shaping up really nice. I was working on the credits last night and adding some music.

I've got 2 really great artist on the doc. One is my sister in law who has a great voice and has written some really good songs

the other is my buddy here at school Brent Rae. He's got a really great song that he let me listen to and I knew I had to put it on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home