Thursday, July 26, 2007

Dalian Tour

Mr. Liang, myself, and Hangter by a big fake tree on the coast line. I don't know why there is a fake tree here, but it is pretty big. I don't really know why they made it but it is pretty big.
HANGTER AT THE BEACH.

Here's the Chinese army marching around. I like the gloves. I guess this was a place that foriegners aren't supposed to go, but I got in because I look Chinese I guess. the height didn't give me away I guess.


This was by the ocean. There were just a bunch of un-manned poles hanging over a 100 ft. cliff.








As we were driving I saw this girl and had to take a picture. I figured since Cristi does weddings a lot she'd find this cool.




Wedding pictures are big deal in China they go all out for them. Which is kind of cool.




The door leading to the outside of the museum. You'd think that you were going to see something really great. but, uuuhhh it's a shell museum.











This place exists they even have a van.






This is Sophia and I at the Sea shell museum in Dalian. UHHHHH..... Seashells are pretty fun..







Ok, a whole museum for seashells. Seems a little crazy.







It was funny, because I asked the office staff if they'd ever been and they ALL said NO.







hahaha.















I got a tour of Dalian my last visit. I've been to the city probably 5 times but have never actually seen it so it was a nice visit. Here's some of the pics that I took on the Sat. tour I took in the afternoon.






























I'll try to explain what is going on in the pictures.




























































0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home