Friday, December 16, 2005

I climbed the great wall and all i got was a lousy t-shirt



So, i bought this t-shirt for 1 dollar.
i figured hey I climbed the great wall.
It's a wonder of the world how many people can say they've done that. What's one dollar for braggin' rights.

hahahahaha
so there is some money that I have spent on this trip that I don't really think was spent wisely here in China.

This t-shirt was money well spent.

even though it had been sitting in the sun and was really faded.

Now there is a lot of chinese writing on the shirt. I think it says I climbed the great wall but, It could say I am a stupid American who buys one dollar shirts because I think I'm cool and want to show off to my friends
I guess someoone will eventually let me know.

What can a guy do?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have that shirt too in Blue and so does Reed... Very Cool!!! LJR

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha,

that shirt is dope why didn't you get one for all your family and friends?

i want one. maybe you have to climb it to get it.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home