Thursday, March 03, 2005

Mid-terms/ mexico

Well,

mid-terms starts this week. So far it's been pretty rough. It's been awhile since i've had to condition my brain to retain so much info at one time. But, I know it'll be good for me. I really love it down here in AZ. it's really nice. The weather is great the people are cool. School is really good to I feel like I'm getting a lot of valuable information and learning a lot while meeting really great people and having a lot of fun.

Our condo is great well it would be great if it was all remodeled or I had the time to go and do all that stuff along with school. We are still sleeping on the floor. The goal is to have at least the bedrooms done by next weekend.

I'll try and post some before and afters later.


I'm also going to try to post some dump pictures. i've been having some trouble doing that. I want get that all set up for the people who helped us out.

I'm working on editing the documentary. I've finished a rough cut of what I want but there are a lot of things that I feel like the film is still lacking. If it's going to make it into Sundance we need to get it all done by september.

I met a guy here that used to do a lot of commercials and marketing, and he said he's got a guy who wants to help me edit it. And there is also a producer who is wanting to find a movie to finance. That would be sweet if it worked out. I need to talk to him and see what the details are.

I'm working on sending a diffeerent version of the doc related more to the soles for souls project to submit to some smaller film festivals. I'll let you know if anything happens with it.


Also, i'm going to do a semester at Thunderbird's overseas mexico campus. That should be fun. I'm looking forward to moving down there for a few months.

Until next time.