Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Update

I've been slacking on the blog. I won't lie. I've been pretty busy. Last weekend I was up in Idaho, house hunting. We're heading up there after graduation so, that should be fun.
School has been pretty busy. I went to bed at 3 last night. Why? To finish some crazy paper and the teacher ended up being sick and didn't show up for class.
Great!!!!
I've been up to a few little interesting things. I went down to the Immigration march in downtown PHX because I really wanted to see what it was all about and I didn't have class. It was crazy. They say like 150,000 people at least. They don't have exact numbers still. But, it was wild. It is the biggest event of it's kind in PHX. I went out and shot some video and took some pictures I'll post those sometime soon. Maybe this weekend.
so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home