Monday, January 23, 2006

Miami Beach/ South Beach



Sunset over Miami

Vette at the car show at south beach.


So-be as the locals call it is a really nice beach. I'm not going to lie.

This picture was just a classic. There are a lot of dogs on South Beach mainly small dogs. I hate small dogs. I guess I shouldn't say Hate. There are a few I could roll with. I just hate she-she dogs. The ones that are with their owner and their owner's kids and the dog looks better than the kids. Laced up with Diamonds and all that. That's too much for me. Dress your kids then your dog. In that order.
Anyways, this picture was just so funny. Here's the biggest dog in the world and the smallest. The big one looked like he was going to eat the small one.


Mari and Cristi I have no clue who the tall lady is.

Finished empanada

Cristi and the pizza master Mari outside of Sopranos.

Mari's pizza place on South Beach. If you are down that way check it out. It's on Washington 2 blocks from Ocean Dr.

Cristi on South Beach


view from Mari's apartment

Art deco style on south beach

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home