Thursday, June 23, 2005

Mid-terms & Mexico

Things here are good.
Mid-terms are creeping up on me. I'm trying to find time to study. With all the activities down here with school and outside of school. It's been crazy. I've really liked it. Tomorrow we have a plant visit. It's a Mexican Beer factory. They make all the major beers here in Mexico. I hear they are giving samples after the tour. That should be fun. Hahahaha.

One thing that we do down here that is a lot of fun is play basketball. We all get together on Wednesday and play. On Sunday we met a guy who is the footwear rep for Nike down here. He's a really cool guy. We invited him to come play with us yesterday. This guy is like 6'8" I asked him if he played b-ball before and he said yeah I used to play a little. In the end we found out he played at BYU. He was killing me yesterday I just couldn't gaurd him. He's an athletic guy. He's probably in his mid-30's.

It was a lot of fun.

Well, i'd better go study for mid-terms.

I'll keep you updated later and post some pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home