Wednesday, June 08, 2005

An Internship that is sooooo sweet.

Well,
I got my internship down here in Mexico.

I had to narrow it down between 2 choices. I was looking at doing some logistical work for The largest Tequila Company here in Mexico. They are trying to better their delivery routes. It sounded interesting but, I decided to go with Dulces Vero.

Dulces Vero is the largest candy producer in Mexico. They produce everything from Chocolate to Suckers. Since I have such a great love for candy I figured Why the heck not. Candy is delicious. It's fun. I mean who doesn't like candy. If you work for a neucular power plant some people would be like "That's not cool. Do you know what that does to the enviroment". or if you are a garbage man that job just kind of stinks. But, if you say"I am in candy". It's like "Wow Candy, That's a great job. I bet you get some great hook-ups like free candy". Ya see how that works. It's just a cool job.

I think I'll start calling myself the candyman. That sounds cool.

I'm going to head up the marketing and Logistics for a brand new product they are releasing. It should be a lot of fun.

I'll keep you posted on how it all works out.

If you want to see their products www.dulcesvero.com is their website

'TIL NEXT TIME

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home