Monday, May 30, 2005

GUANAJUATO Trip

We just got back from a trip to Guanajuato which is one of the coolest cities I've visited. It is a lot of fun. There is so much to see and do. There is so much history and culture. At one time the city was providing 75% of all the world's silver. I'll post some pictures when I get a chance.

Everything in Mexico is really good. I've had a lot of fun so far. We have been doing a lot of siteseeing and going to school. It's hard to balance both. I feel I'm on vaccation and then I see my books there staring at me. Screaming "Open Me Open me"
I eventually have to open them and make an effort at studying.

Check ou the pictures

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Travel with pleasure and confidently even if you don’t speak spanish,
our guides will be there for you and with you.

OFFERED SERVICES:

XOCHIPILLI will plan your journey according to your interests, budget and availability;
Reception at the international airport of Guanajuato;
Propositions and hotels bookings;
Private transport full time;
Guides available: interpreter for all the proposed activities
( French, English, Spanish, Italian)
http://www.xochipillivoyages.com

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home