Thursday, September 22, 2005

Back in Town Details to follow

Well,

We are officially back in Scottsdale. Mellow Yellow also made the journey back with us but just barely. I'm going to post some pictures right now of what we've been up to in the last weeks and then I'll post some trip pictures and other fun stuff on my next posting.

The trip back is one that you are not going to believe.

Here are a few pictures from our adventures over the last few weeks I'll add some more later and also include a little update on our trips or should I say trips back. Keep ya posted.




This is a picture of my cousin Matt and his "friend" Katie Skating in McCall a few weeks ago.



Cristi, Todd, Mel and I in San Fran just kickin back.



Here's a pic of Cristi and I on Lombard street the crookedest street in the world.



This is a una-bomber sighting that I snapped off in the Salt Lake International Airport let me know if you see her.




This is a picture I took a few months ago of an old gas pump that we filled up at on our way to Arizona from Utah.



Mom and Pops cuttin' a rug



This is at my Cousin's wedding in California. Cristi took a lot of wedding shots for her portfolio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home